GDG Cloud Sydney is the Sydney chapter of the global Google Developer Groups focusing on the awesome capability of Google Cloud. This group is a community group for all technologists with an interest in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and its awesome capabilities. We'll be exploring areas including (but not limited to) Machine Learning, BiqQuery, Serverless Computing, App Engine and Containers.
As a community group that is completely run by volunteers, we're always looking for volunteer help and the community suggestions and contributions in the terms of speakers, sponsorship and venues. Disclaimer: GDG Cloud Sydney is an independent group; our activities and the opinions expressed here should in no way be linked to Google, the corporation. To learn more about the GDG program, visit https://developers.google.com/groups/
A GDG is...
• Run by passionate individuals in local developer communities
• A group to share ideas and network with fellow developers
• A place to learn about Google technologies and development tools, as well as what local companies and developers are doing with these technologies
• Focused on developers and educational technical content
• Open to and free for all interested
A GDG is NOT...
• Run by a corporation
• A place to hear sales pitches
• Focused on end users or consumer content
• A closed group
• A group to discuss business topics (this is covered by the GBG program)
Join the conversation via the GDG Cloud Australia Group on Slack at this link https://goo.gl/YjaaAU